Meet Beverly Morgan
- The Challenges of Hiring Senior Leaders in Non-Profit Organizations, March 7, 2017
- Urgent! A Shift in the Job Market Calls for an Expedited Hiring Approach, May 10, 2012
- HR Industry Trends, March 15, 2012
- Non-HR Executives Are Starting to Take on HR Roles, Recruiter.com, December 21, 2016
- 4 Ways to Make Your On-line Profile Young & Hip (even when you're not), Glassdoor, October 8, 2012
- Do you really need a cover letter? Newsday, August 18, 2011
As Managing Director and Senior Vice President of WinterWyman Executive Search, Beverly Morgan has been an acute resource for top human resources and leadership talent for over 20 years. She has established herself as a trusted advisor and business partner to CEOs, CHROs and VPs who rely on her emotional intelligence in interpreting cultural fit and her understanding of how HR evolves within different industries. Her leadership architecting expertise has contributed to completing over 500 searches for her clients such as NetScout, Anaqua, Monster, NewStar Financial, Brightcove, Osram Sylvania and others from startups to multi-national corporations within a globally dispersed workforce. Investing an unmatched level of commitment into every search, Bev’s drive for building out senior management teams stems from the opportunity to have a hand in transforming an organization through the leadership they hire.