Meet Bob Boudreau
- A Leader's Day, January 20, 2016
- Difficult Times Reinforce the Importance of Leadership Excellence, November 28, 2012
- The Power of Strong Decision-Making, April 2, 2012
- Can a Staffing Firm Care? January 3, 2011
- One Question Every Sales Professional Should Ask Themselves, December 1, 2010
- How 11 CEOs Unplug and Power Down, Chief Executive, November 5, 2015
- Lessons in Good Giving: Why Companies Are Aligning Social Change with the Corporate Mission, Chief Executive, October 1, 2015
- CEO of Waltham's WinterWyman honored by American Cancer Society, Waltham News Tribune, May 14, 2015
- Disruptive MBTA Service Grates on Businesses, The Boston Globe, February 19, 2015
- Manage Like You Mean It: 6 Ways to be More Decisive, CBS MoneyWatch, February 21, 2012
As CEO, Bob Boudreau leads WinterWyman’s strategic planning initiatives, chairs the executive team and oversees the operations of WinterWyman Search, the firm’s contingency search business and WinterWyman Executive Search, the firm's retained search practice. Bob has over 20 years of experience in the talent acquisition industry and has held the position of WinterWyman’s CEO since 2002. Bob joined WinterWyman in 1992 as Controller and was promoted to CFO in 1995. Prior to joining the firm, he held senior financial positions with Millipore Corporation, Charles River Data Systems and Olympic Systems. Bob holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell and serves on the Boards of Junior Achievement, Birthday Wishes, PharmaLogics and the Cary Memorial Library Foundation.
A Little About Me
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I'm a HUGE dog lover.