Meet Jamie Chafel
- Navigating the Technical Interview, January 24, 2017
- The Recruiter’s Guide to New Year’s Resolutions, December 28, 2016
- 6 Tips to Avoid Job Search Depression, IT World, March 20, 2017
- It's The Most Popular Month To Look For A Job: Here's How To Stand Out, Fast Company, January 17, 2017
- 14 tips to land the job you want in 2017, CIO, January 9, 2017
- Thursday's Morning Meeting, Boston Herald Radio, December 22, 2016
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Focus on the long-term impact of the decisions you make and the effect they have on your career path. There are elements of any job that provide short-term benefits. More often than not however, the moves made with an emphasis on the future yield the biggest gains over the course of your career.
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Not networking enough. Even if you’re perfectly happy in your current role, there is value in being proactive in expanding your professional network. The connections you make today could play integral roles in enhancing your career in the future.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
Boston sports, reading, technology, and meeting new people.