Meet Lauren MacArthur
- How to Answer the “Tell Me about Yourself” Question, May 16, 2017
- The Top 10 WinterWyman Search Blogs of 2016, January 10, 2017
- WinterWyman Recruiters Share Favorite Ways They Set Up Their Candidates for Success, October 4, 2016
- 5 Things Hiring Managers Should Know About Candidate Experience, June 28, 2016
- How to Land Your Dream Job - 7 WinterWyman Experts Weigh-in, June 10, 2016
- Behavioral Interviewing – Five Ways to Prepare, September 23, 2014
- 10 Powerful Job Search Tips for the Seasoned Professional, September 19, 2013
- 10 Tips for Easing Job Search Stress, July 16, 2012
- 9 Resume Tips for Impressing Potential Employers, November 14, 2011
A Little About Me
The one piece of advice I always give to employers or job seekers is:
Look at the total package! Look beyond the short-term hire. Can the candidate / position help for the long term goals?
The biggest mistake I see employers or job seekers make is:
Not looking at the whole package! Myopic, short-term vision.
The favorite part of my job is:
My personal interests are:
I really love my community service involvement. In giving of your time and energy you get wonderful appreciation. It gives you a special perspective on what is truly important in life.