Administrative Assistant Intern
Admin Assistant Intern: This position will focus primarily on the administrative assistance function within the Corporate Division for all of WinterWyman. The intern will work closely with the admins and the receptionist to provide support to a group of high volume, executive recruiters in a proactive, efficient, and detailed manner. This may include a variety of specialized administrative and sales support functions including (but not limited to) reformatting resumes, creating PowerPoint presentations, writing up fee agreements and Candidate/Client contracts.
**Potential exists for this position to develop into a regular, full-time role**
- Reformat resumes;
- Welcome on-site visitors and follow security protocol to determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel;
- Answer phone calls and field messages appropriately and professionally;
- Maintain organized and clean conference rooms and reception area;
- Manage the reservation and bookings of meeting and conference rooms;
- Schedule/Coordinate/Order food for meetings and events;
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and other administrative tasks to aid in the support of sales divisions as needed based on operational needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and planning skills;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and remain flexible with ever-changing business requirements;
- Strong proofreading and data entry skills. Ability to type 55+ words/minute;
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a high degree of initiative and professionalism;
- Experience with Bullhorn is a plus.
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com .