You’ve created the perfect job description, researched the salary requirements, checked out your candidates on LinkedIn and now you’re ready to start the hiring process, right? Maybe not. These six tips will have a positive effect on your hiring practices and will leave your candidates and colleagues feeling involved, informed and respected along the way.
- @MegL8686 Thanks for promoting our involvement in today's "Job Doctor" chat Megan! Be sure to tune in and tell your friends! ^AR — 1 hour 49 min ago
- @BostonBiz @BostonDotCom @SanjaySalomon @BostonJobs Always appreciate the #jobdoc promotions you do, thanks! @tcashwoman ^AR — 18 hours 12 min ago
- @BostonSloth Thanks for promoting Boston #jobdoc chat for tomorrow! We're excited to be back & helping job seekers ^AR — 18 hours 13 min ago
- @KatherineSwift @tcashwoman @BostonDotCom Thanks for promoting, KCSA! ^AR — 18 hours 14 min ago
- MT @MikeCatudal Crucial tips to enhance #recruiting efforts and your company's reputation @WinterWyman. http://t.co/P4Mn6XVI4h #hiring — 21 hours 41 min ago