LinkedIn has continued to become a primary vehicle for outreach for both agency and corporate recruiters. If you want to stay current with moves and changes in your field as well as the best professional opportunities relevant to you, it is in your interest to have the best LinkedIn profile possible. If you want to hear about interesting news and intriguing job prospects, whether you’re in the job market or not, follow these four important, recruiter-recommended tips.
posted on December 11th, 2013
- How to Deal with a Job You Don’t Like http://t.co/c2ctwkQ0bd #needanewjob — 2 hours 29 min ago
- 25 Warning Signs That You Might Be An Entrepreneur http://t.co/BKLCcEoOTX [@Grasshopper we thought this would be something you'd tweet!] — 16 hours 7 min ago
- Last Chance to Register, 12/12! New York's Hottest #Staffing Holiday Party http://t.co/qxzL9L5RmK @newyorkstaffing — 16 hours 26 min ago
- @SanjaySalomon Thx for all your help and feedback today! It's super valuable for understanding what works & making improvements #JobDocChat — 19 hours 6 min ago
- Tune in right now with our very own Tracy Cutone. She's answering your job and career Q's: http://t.co/40KIEkkMWb #jobsearch #careeradvice — 21 hours 10 min ago