Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- Check out Controller in (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/DakZkIR02X — 1 min 22 sec ago
- Check out Network Administrator / Engineer (focus on VMware and Storage) in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/A2ZE8XGaDM — 2 days 1 min ago
- @FirmPlay Thnx! It didn't come through, could you please try again? email@example.com ^AR — 3 days 57 min ago
- RT @ben_hicks WW's Ian Ide gives the scoop on why to give plenty of notice before quitting http://t.co/0hrac4NFwE #resignation — 3 days 57 min ago
- @FirmPlay Hi, I'd like to set up a call to learn more about FirmPlay. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org thank you! ^AR — 3 days 17 hours ago