Once you’ve decided to use a search firm to fill an open position, you have another important choice to make - should you go the route of retained or contingency search? The answer is unequivocal: It depends. Both methods can be successful in securing the right candidate, and there are a number of factors to consider before deciding which path to pursue.
posted on September 16th, 2014
- The average number of temporary workers in New York each week: http://t.co/YMJJSmOh6S #StaffingStars #employment — 49 min 41 sec ago
- RT @BostonWineTalk: Very fun wine/food pairing event last night @WinterWyman last night - nice people, great company BG E&C/Chef Kevin wer… — 1 hour 41 min ago
- RT @BostonWineTalk Wine and Food pairing at Winter Wyman tonight - Thx for a great night, Steve! Rave reviews for you & the wine you chose! — 6 hours 43 min ago
- The Perfect Resume for Someone Making a Career Change http://t.co/XMcKqA4waA #careerchange #careeradvice — 22 hours 3 min ago
- Vice President of Human Resources (#Burlington, MA) #job https://t.co/oKWueWSISQ — 1 day 2 hours ago