As a software developer, your personal brand is important when looking to move on to your next company. You want hiring managers in the development space to perceive you not only as a competent engineer but also as an innovative thought leader.
posted on October 21st, 2014
- IT Resumes: Lies, Half-truths and Embellishments http://t.co/nU3sYi9Gen via @CIOonline #resume #tchat — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Network Engineer (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/5YSXOy9Ri2 — 1 day 9 hours ago
- A Developer's life: when the app goes into beta and the first bug reports arrive #ios #appdeveloper http://t.co/miZGTaQrJ2 — 1 day 10 hours ago
- Pretty cool Q&A about new coworking space @NGINWorkplace in Kendall Square http://t.co/wwXyFS9JAQ via @BostonDotCom — 2 days 6 hours ago
- RT @Devony1 #Resume embellishing: should you ever take the risk? http://t.co/SVadn9JWMb #gethired @winterwyman @mainstr — 2 days 12 hours ago