posted on October 4th, 2015
In matters of dress and personal appearance, you want the interview to be about you and your substance, not your style, but for some, your style is your substance. Dressing so completely opposite to who you are will completely throw you off of your game. How can your perspective new employer get to know you when you are pretending to be someone else?
- This is Nick. Nick loves what he does. Help us hire more Nicks! http://t.co/ZxmZFbmcCP #tweetmyjob #bosjobs http://t.co/nQxzmTR4FH — 13 min 45 sec ago
- Check out Financial Planning and Analysis Consultant in (#Waltham, MA) #job https://t.co/ladzzGV0J9 — 1 hour 17 min ago
- Read what Josh loves about his role. We’re hiring for more Josh’s! #bosjobs #tweetmyjobs #gethired http://t.co/BuTCps2lGz — 21 hours 9 min ago
- The little things matter, even during the interview process http://t.co/NjUxWKIHkA #itsthelittlethings #jobtips — 23 hours 45 min ago
- Read what Josh loves about his role. We’re hiring for more Josh’s! http://t.co/ZxmZFbDO1p #bostonjobs #NowHiring http://t.co/xda5unyXYR — 1 day 2 hours ago