When you embark on a job search, there are many challenges, but preparing for an interview can be downright nerve-wracking. If you are like most people, you are not accustomed to selling yourself and telling total strangers why you are great, which is basically what an interview demands.
- Woot! WW is providing fruit for employees again this summer. Yum & healthy = win/win. #wellnesswednesday http://t.co/d5D4MJGQt3 — 15 hours 22 min ago
- The IT Talent Shortage Debate: speed and pain @tcashwoman @InformationWeek http://t.co/UTtEZaZvBG #techhiring #bostontech — 18 hours 15 min ago
- Check out Linux DevOps Engineer in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/xD556926CT — 18 hours 56 min ago
- The REAL Candidate/Recruiter Relationship http://t.co/8sMXcSkKFQ @Social_Hire #Tchat #recruiting — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Finding a Job is Like Adopting a Dog... http://t.co/XFch1ieRIK #newjob #jobhunting #dogs — 1 day 18 hours ago