posted on October 4th, 2015
In matters of dress and personal appearance, you want the interview to be about you and your substance, not your style, but for some, your style is your substance. Dressing so completely opposite to who you are will completely throw you off of your game. How can your perspective new employer get to know you when you are pretending to be someone else?
- Do Tech Firms Want Liberal-Arts Majors? @winterwyman's Ben Hicks weighs in #TechTuesday http://t.co/DglmSvoatV — 3 hours 12 min ago
- @MSAstaffing See you there! Employee recognition night on 10/22: http://t.co/ZwmfGj9pBD ^AR — 4 hours 1 min ago
- @JobHuntOrg Thx for tweeting! MT Important differences! Successful #jobnterviewing for #temporary jobs http://t.co/VeXjssP8Pt ^AR — 4 hours 2 min ago
- @ErinMaryD Thx for promoting our latest blog post, Erin! :) We really appreciate it. ^AR — 4 hours 5 min ago
- What to do when one of your employees is on the right bus but in the wrong seat http://t.co/e3rpQKI6rJ #WorkPlace #EmployeeRetention — 22 hours 21 min ago