posted on July 24th, 2014
Hiring Human Resource contractors is more competitive than ever, and the market is particularly fierce for the some of the popular HR roles. If you are looking to build your team with a Recruiting Coordinator, HRIS Analyst, Recruiter or Compensation Analyst, learn what you need to know to stay competitive and capture the right talent quickly.
- Congrats to #BostonFest Fitness nominees @MaidPro @RunKeeper @HerCampus @meyouhealth @CoachUp @maxwellhealth http://t.co/ckBxMfDiWc — 14 hours 16 min ago
- @maxogles Thanks for adding us to your list, Max! We hope to continue to tweet helpful news & info! ^AR — 15 hours 34 min ago
- @MeghanMBiro Thanks for RTing us Meghan, we appreciate it! ^AR — 15 hours 34 min ago
- How to Avoid Bidding Wars for top HR Contractors http://t.co/R8OwwFk8o7 #HRchat #hiresmarter http://t.co/ZVfN3yLvYs — 17 hours 48 min ago
- Inc. says Summer is Best Time to Hire Tech Professionals. Agree? http://t.co/AJVoU2CK6K #techtalent #tchat — 22 hours 48 min ago