posted on July 24th, 2014
Hiring Human Resource contractors is more competitive than ever, and the market is particularly fierce for some of the popular HR roles. If you are looking to build your team with a Recruiting Coordinator, HRIS Analyst, Recruiter or Compensation Analyst, learn what you need to know to stay competitive and capture the right talent quickly.
- @webapprentices Thanks for promoting, Gene! ^AR — 20 hours 25 min ago
- IT Security Specialist- Cambridge (#Burlington, MA) #job https://t.co/dHeAfaV9oo — 1 day 23 hours ago
- MT @LaurisaNeuwirth Hire Smarter Interactive Workshop 7/30 w @LearnLaunch @jenmedbery Register: http://t.co/xcoU7iFUCg #HR #hiring #edtech — 3 days 17 hours ago
- #RFID #Bostontech #hardware Boston is where you want to be if you want to build something that matters [video] http://t.co/Umq3rHcg9p — 3 days 20 hours ago
- @monkeylearn @AAAPgr @SethiBadhan @BIG_DATA_News Thx for promoting our tweet! Data scientists earn avg $123K http://t.co/XBktWa6Ba1 — 3 days 22 hours ago