Thinking of using a recruiter for your next job search? A good first step is having a clear understanding of how recruitment firms work and what you can and can’t expect. If you are looking to a recruiter to help you in your job search, keep these four important points in mind.
- Pretty cool Q&A about new coworking space @NGINWorkplace in Kendall Square http://t.co/wwXyFS9JAQ via @BostonDotCom — 11 hours 40 min ago
- RT @Devony1 #Resume embellishing: should you ever take the risk? http://t.co/SVadn9JWMb #gethired @winterwyman @mainstr — 17 hours 5 min ago
- Project Manager -Treasury (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/Q20B2cSvYO — 1 day 13 hours ago
- New York looking to video games to test its best tech talent: http://t.co/DAvJrM6RCl @kainne #NYtech #techtalent — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Four tips to maximize your recruiter relationship via @winterwyman #careertips [similar content as you, pls RT @TLNT_com, thx!] — 3 days 13 hours ago