posted on July 24th, 2014
Hiring Human Resource contractors is more competitive than ever, and the market is particularly fierce for the some of the popular HR roles. If you are looking to build your team with a Recruiting Coordinator, HRIS Analyst, Recruiter or Compensation Analyst, learn what you need to know to stay competitive and capture the right talent quickly.
- @maxogles Thanks for adding us to your list, Max! We hope to continue to tweet helpful news & info! ^AR — 18 min 10 sec ago
- @MeghanMBiro Thanks for RTing us Meghan, we appreciate it! ^AR — 18 min 57 sec ago
- How to Avoid Bidding Wars for top HR Contractors http://t.co/R8OwwFk8o7 #HRchat #hiresmarter http://t.co/ZVfN3yLvYs — 2 hours 32 min ago
- Inc. says Summer is Best Time to Hire Tech Professionals. Agree? http://t.co/AJVoU2CK6K #techtalent #tchat — 7 hours 32 min ago
- @ScalaAcademy Thanks for retweeting us! ^AR — 22 hours 53 min ago