Once you’ve decided to use a search firm to fill an open position, you have another important choice to make - should you go the route of retained or contingency search? The answer is unequivocal: It depends. Both methods can be successful in securing the right candidate, and there are a number of factors to consider before deciding which path to pursue.
posted on September 16th, 2014
- Why It's O.K. to Discuss Salary Early in the Hiring Process http://t.co/GCrBZw6q2C w/President Scott Ragusa #winterwyman #interview — 15 hours 20 min ago
- What a Lot of Recruiters Get Wrong When Networking http://t.co/YXM9iJQYuS #tchat #HRchat #recruiting — 18 hours 38 min ago
- @_RTI_ Thx for retweeting our latest blog post, we appreciate it! Selling Your Soft Skills at an #Interview http://t.co/CfkTelI882 — 21 hours 11 min ago
- @ABOSTaxiCab Thx for retweeting, we're glad you found us! http://t.co/shoCtlNPj7 #winterwyman — 21 hours 12 min ago
- Senior Manager - Technical Services (#Fairhaven, MA) #job https://t.co/y0e5A9oalu — 1 day 20 hours ago