Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- Have you done any job searching on social media? Great tips via @UndercoverRec http://t.co/rZUbB7iWov #TechTuesday #JobSearch — 15 hours 51 min ago
- RT @djanowsky Does your resume contain any of these don’ts http://t.co/Ape47Y9hAW via @winterwyman #ResumeWriting — 20 hours 36 min ago
- RT @kmmore @tcashwoman "Availability is not a skill set” Rob Ramrath CIO, Bose - you got to get the right people on the team #CIOPBOS — 21 hours 39 min ago
- Check out Front-End Engineer - Angular, d3, Nodejs in (#Acton, MA) #job https://t.co/otNU5M1mDS — 22 hours 22 min ago
- @kerryryan0 Hi Kerry, thanks for following us - we love all that @Social_Hire has done for us and our content. You guys are rock stars! ^AR — 1 day 17 hours ago