posted on April 28th, 2015
Small businesses and startups can be adept at using limited resources to handle a variety of tasks. Or, they may hire inexperienced HR people to manage projects that may be better lead by more experienced employees. Ultimately, they do what’s needed to stay on budget and get the job done. In the area of human resources, these practices are not unusual, but at what cost? Here are some common HR mistakes we see with small and new businesses, and ways to avoid them.
- WW's Dave Sanford advises How to Brag About Your Accomplishments and Not Sound Like a Jerk http://t.co/ROuxu9CBbk @MainStr #dontbeajerk — 1 hour 36 min ago
- Check out Junior Accountant in (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/4HiX1SpOQd — 1 day 2 hours ago
- We’re honored to sponsor @AmericanCancer’s Key Gala benefiting @AstraZeneca’s #HopeLodgeBoston. Join us 5/14 #GiveHope — 1 day 4 hours ago
- MT @djanowsky just helped a May 2015 BA grad find a job - a great sign that spring is here! #winterwyman Many other opps for grads! — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Why Your Job Title Means More Than You Think via @dougschade @FastCompany http://t.co/LcKMIgNVqv #jobsearchtips #titles — 2 days 2 hours ago