posted on August 26th, 2015
Like full-time professionals, if you are a contractor leaving for a new position or you’re unhappy with your current role, it’s still important to give proper notice. If the company decides to let you go immediately, that’s their choice, but you have done the right thing and can leave with your head held high.
- Why Remembering the #GoldenRule is Critical When Resigning From Your Job http://t.co/3UDynWbMtk @WinterWyman #TwoWeeksNotice — 10 hours 2 min ago
- Know seniors interested in paid sales internships @stonehill_info @UofNH? WW's Fall Internship Program: http://t.co/73FuIyC1aR #NowHiring — 15 hours 44 min ago
- The Best Ways to Make Software Engineers Happy. Especially #3 http://t.co/VqY3jicXxW @TechBeaconCOM @dougschade #TheTalentWar — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Congrats to honorees @EMD_Millipore @EMDSerono @PartnersNews for 2015 #BBJCitizenship http://t.co/Kx7nbZTczr — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Check out Cost Accountant in (#Hopedale, MA) #job https://t.co/hRx209Zz7o — 1 day 12 hours ago