posted on April 28th, 2015
Small businesses and startups can be adept at using limited resources to handle a variety of tasks. Or, they may hire inexperienced HR people to manage projects that may be better lead by more experienced employees. Ultimately, they do what’s needed to stay on budget and get the job done. In the area of human resources, these practices are not unusual, but at what cost? Here are some common HR mistakes we see with small and new businesses, and ways to avoid them.
- Who’s joining us May 14th in celebration of @AmericanCancer’s #HopeLodgeBoston? http://t.co/Cdf0EcySIP #GoodCauses — 13 hours 45 min ago
- Check out Auditor in (#Natick, MA) #job https://t.co/SRhrYnKhju — 23 hours 56 sec ago
- When you think it's too late to turn that job interview around, do this http://t.co/Go9BHNwTIv @tcashwoman #jobinterview — 2 days 20 hours ago
- Check out Recruiter in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/n90c7tLhCH — 2 days 23 hours ago
- Best Locals for Tech Jobs in 2015, Not Convinced? Here's Some Data: http://t.co/IMs8GKRoqu | @NerdWallet #Boston #TechJobs — 3 days 1 hour ago