Once you’ve decided to use a search firm to fill an open position, you have another important choice to make - should you go the route of retained or contingency search? The answer is unequivocal: It depends. Both methods can be successful in securing the right candidate, and there are a number of factors to consider before deciding which path to pursue.
posted on September 16th, 2014
- RT @BostonWineTalk Wine and Food pairing at Winter Wyman tonight - Thx for a great night, Steve! Rave reviews for you & the wine you chose! — 2 hours 30 min ago
- The Perfect Resume for Someone Making a Career Change http://t.co/XMcKqA4waA #careerchange #careeradvice — 17 hours 50 min ago
- Vice President of Human Resources (#Burlington, MA) #job https://t.co/oKWueWSISQ — 22 hours 2 min ago
- On an average day in 2013, US staffing companies employed 3.0 million workers http://t.co/FKUGQBNS6n #StaffingStars #staffing — 22 hours 47 min ago
- Risk of lying on resume not worth the reward; Wal-Mart exec should've read @tcashwoman's blog http://t.co/EFPsNtmPqi http://t.co/GxBZ9MnUYt — 1 day 15 hours ago