Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- WW's @tcashwoman reminds you of why job searching in the summer can be beneficial http://t.co/feOOEaQSyh #TeamEmployed — 8 hours 39 min ago
- RT @krismacdermott Working from home? Try these techniques. #workfromhome #remotework http://t.co/ryBYjxLczk — 9 hours 1 min ago
- @BostonDrei Hi Andrei, nice to meet you and thx for following! Looks like we have a lot in common, ^AR — 9 hours 1 min ago
- @Laur3n_Martinez Hi Lauren, thanks for RTing us! From one recruiter in NYC to another, we look forward to hearing more from you! ^AR — 9 hours 2 min ago
- @kassiewilner Hi Kassie, thanks for RTing us! Looking forward to sharing executive-level search tweets with you, ^AR — 9 hours 2 min ago