posted on March 31st, 2015
Recruiters and hiring managers in high-tech know that becoming familiar with technologies, moving beyond buzzwords and understanding what people actually do greatly enhances their creativity and resourcefulness.
- @tomcondardo Thx for RTing our blog post on hiring tech talent Tom, we appreciate the added publicity! ^AR — 13 hours 14 min ago
- Congrats to @amymacomber + Dani Cann, winners of our Fun Committee #RedSox Bingo game! #OpeningDaySeats #WorkPerks http://t.co/3bteW7ugeN — 13 hours 23 min ago
- Come work with us! We're hiring internally for a PT Administrator in NY: http://t.co/wD0l2MTWqg #NowHiring #JobOpening — 14 hours 29 min ago
- Check out Data Architect - Hadoop/Spark in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/sIgW3p2Exs — 18 hours 34 min ago
- Are Key People Leaving? Six Signs It May Be Time to Look for a #NewJob feat. Dave Sanford http://t.co/LVMwXi81xg #jobsearch #IQuit — 18 hours 54 min ago