Branding yourself to recruiters and hiring managers who spend an average of six seconds reviewing a resume before deciding if a phone call is worth it is a tough task. Correct formatting, using the right key words and identifying your achievements are among the top dos for resume writing. See the infographic below for helpful tips and tricks to get your resume seen and read instead of landing in the “no” pile!
- @kerryryan0 Hi Kerry, thanks for following us - we love all that @Social_Hire has done for us and our content. You guys are rock stars! ^AR — 12 hours 17 min ago
- @pcognett Hi Philip, nice to meet you and thanks for following us! Looking forward to sharing more with you ^AR — 12 hours 18 min ago
- @BostonDrei Hi Andrei, nice to meet you and thx for following! Looking forward to sharing all things #BostonTech ^AR — 12 hours 18 min ago
- Make sure you aren't getting too casual at your #interview http://t.co/Rwlu6B7VnG - a #MustRead for summer #JobSeekers via @winterwyman — 13 hours 31 min ago
- Check out Financial Systems Implemntation Specialist in (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/S940MxdT1b — 1 day 17 hours ago