posted on July 16th, 2014
Forecasting for the next six to 12 months predicts areas currently in high demand will remain in high demand. Engineers with experience in big data, data processing and data analytics are still sought-after. Companies are looking for knowledge around Map Reduce (Hadoop) or Spark, NoSQL (including Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB) and complex systems development using Java, Python or Scala.
- @ScalaAcademy Thanks for retweeting us! ^AR — 13 hours 44 min ago
- How does your skill set stack up to the 25 most in demand skills on LinkedIn http://t.co/u9vUTUDwfB | @ingoodco http://t.co/wlBk5BgjGn — 14 hours 33 min ago
- Senior + Principal Engineers: Elastically Scalable High Performance Systems (#Cambridge, MA) #job https://t.co/f93uOQmVWA — 19 hours 22 min ago
- @joshknifer @StaffHunters Thx for retweeting our blog post - have a great day! ^AR — 1 day 13 hours ago
- @LouiseJenner1 Thanks Louise for following us! We appreciate it and can't wait to share #jobsearch & #careeradvice tweets! ^AR — 1 day 13 hours ago