posted on November 30th, 2015
The recruiting process is a sales process, where companies paint a picture of what life is like for those who work there. But it’s a concept organizations often miss: They focus so much on a candidate’s qualifications and skills that they forget the importance of creating a strong candidate experience.
- WW's #Marketing team is looking for a strategic marketer with excellent communication skills https://t.co/WJkJTx0H91 #tweetmyjobs #PR — 1 hour 2 min ago
- Looking to improve your #webdev skills? Watch here on where to contine your educuation via @mashable https://t.co/7e8lmHv7uS #techtuesday — 3 hours 15 min ago
- Check out SharePoint System Administrator / Analyst in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/vzoD9cZAWr — 4 hours 1 min ago
- Happy to be sponsoring @WheelhouseIO #CTOSummit in NYC tomorrow! Engineers - what are you looking forward to most? #WheelhouseNasaq — 1 day 29 min ago
- Struggling to stay focused at work? These tips can help - especially after a holiday weekend! https://t.co/ePGe4myzKb #MondayMotivation — 1 day 4 hours ago