If you’ve secured a job interview, odds are your resume shows you have the basic skills to handle the position. But more often than not, people are hired for personality over skill set. As an interviewee, what are those crucial traits and how do you showcase them during your interview?
posted on September 10th, 2014
- @YourCareerMttrs @GrodsGarage @brianbearden Thx for promoting our blog post, we appreciate it! ^AR — 9 hours 41 min ago
- @almagreta @websterjon @SonyaOldsSom Thanks for promoting our #LinkedInprofile blog post, we hope your networks found it useful! ^AR — 9 hours 44 min ago
- UI Engineer - Learn Backbone (0 yrs - Senior Level) (#Cambridge, MA) #job https://t.co/1qm2Ha1yZw — 1 day 12 hours ago
- Think Your Job Title Doesn't Mean Much? Think Again! says #WinterWyman's @dougschade http://t.co/jzCaCcD17F #jobtitle — 2 days 2 hours ago
- You're welcome! MT @ThompsonIsland: Thx Walden Asset Management@hubpen & #WinterWyman for your #TI4KTrailRun support! http://t.co/6CRnZ7a7Mm — 2 days 6 hours ago