posted on July 24th, 2014
Hiring Human Resource contractors is more competitive than ever, and the market is particularly fierce for the some of the popular HR roles. If you are looking to build your team with a Recruiting Coordinator, HRIS Analyst, Recruiter or Compensation Analyst, learn what you need to know to stay competitive and capture the right talent quickly.
- MT @LaurisaNeuwirth Hire Smarter Interactive Workshop 7/30 w @LearnLaunch @jenmedbery Register: http://t.co/xcoU7iFUCg #HR #hiring #edtech — 1 hour 19 min ago
- #RFID #Bostontech #hardware Boston is where you want to be if you want to build something that matters [video] http://t.co/Umq3rHcg9p — 4 hours 37 min ago
- @monkeylearn @AAAPgr @SethiBadhan @BIG_DATA_News Thx for promoting our tweet! Data scientists earn avg $123K http://t.co/XBktWa6Ba1 — 6 hours 20 min ago
- @MeghanMBiro Will do, Meghan! ^AR — 6 hours 25 min ago
- Senior C# / .NET Engineer (#Andover, MA) #job https://t.co/PXJMD3mzNB — 6 hours 49 min ago