posted on August 26th, 2015
Like full-time professionals, if you are a contractor leaving for a new position or you’re unhappy with your current role, it’s still important to give proper notice. If the company decides to let you go immediately, that’s their choice, but you have done the right thing and can leave with your head held high.
- The Best Ways to Make Software Engineers Happy. Especially #3 http://t.co/VqY3jicXxW @TechBeaconCOM @dougschade #TheTalentWar — 6 hours 55 min ago
- Congrats to honorees @EMD_Millipore @EMDSerono @PartnersNews for 2015 #BBJCitizenship http://t.co/Kx7nbZTczr — 10 hours 35 min ago
- Check out Cost Accountant in (#Hopedale, MA) #job https://t.co/hRx209Zz7o — 13 hours 11 min ago
- RT @andreaosterloh @bentleyu Know seniors interested in paid sales internship? Check out our Fall Internship Program: http://t.co/73FuIyC1aR — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Is #Instagram a tool for sourcing? With the right hashtag and execution, we think so! http://t.co/lHSGTLhIjl #TechTuesday @UndercoverRec — 1 day 10 hours ago