posted on February 2nd, 2016
How often have you gone through the interview process only to have a contractor reject your offer in favor of someone else’s? As a hiring manager, you may have faced this challenge, but there are ways to avoid it and create a positive experience for your job candidates along the way.
- There’s still work to do after you complete your accelerated tech-ed class. Here’s why https://t.co/27IasYfTrp @dicedotcom #TheTalentWar — 33 min 19 sec ago
- Check out Receptionist in (#NewYorkCity, NY) #job https://t.co/1gvO4nNAQY — 13 hours 53 min ago
- We're ready for #SuperBowl50! Happy Friday! #LifeAtWW #FridayFeeling https://t.co/C7ERa3U7GR — 2 days 11 hours ago
- RT @sf_winterwyman: Don’t let a bad #InterviewProcess cost you a great candidate https://t.co/mozenhdVUx #HR #Recruiting — 2 days 13 hours ago
- Check out Lead UX Designer in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/HRHAy407jT — 2 days 13 hours ago