posted on July 16th, 2014
Forecasting for the next six to 12 months predicts areas currently in high demand will remain in high demand. Engineers with experience in big data, data processing and data analytics are still sought-after. Companies are looking for knowledge around Map Reduce (Hadoop) or Spark, NoSQL (including Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB) and complex systems development using Java, Python or Scala.
- @joshknifer @StaffHunters Thx for retweeting our blog post - have a great day! ^AR — 6 hours 4 min ago
- @LouiseJenner1 Thanks Louise for following us! We appreciate it and can't wait to share #jobsearch & #careeradvice tweets! ^AR — 6 hours 29 min ago
- .@LouiseJenner1 Louise is our 1,000th follower!! #WinterWyman — 6 hours 29 min ago
- @Jocelyn_McCarty @StefanieHelmes Thx for retweeting our blog post Jocelyn, Stefanie and @JobSearchGPS ! ^AR — 6 hours 34 min ago
- Eleven Ways to Avoid Job Search Burnout http://t.co/g72qPqCFst http://t.co/BTKtRd0Es6 — 7 hours 4 min ago