If you’ve secured a job interview, odds are your resume shows you have the basic skills to handle the position. But more often than not, people are hired for personality over skill set. As an interviewee, what are those crucial traits and how do you showcase them during your interview?
posted on September 10th, 2014
- .@tonyrestell Thx! An oldie but a goodie! A LinkedIn profile so good it does the work for you http://t.co/aKVhW89vmV #winterwyman — 7 hours 43 min ago
- 88 percent of staffing employees say that temp work/contracting made them more employable http://t.co/BJt7bHHDwN #StaffingStars — 10 hours 4 min ago
- Engineer with dated skill sets looking to up your marketability? Stu has your answer: http://t.co/G2avuIhAmT — 11 hours 39 min ago
- #WinterWyman's Stu Coleman is healing your job search battle wounds today on @BostonDotCom @ noon: http://t.co/IQWalzPMz3 — 12 hours 46 min ago
- Business Developer/Account Manager (#Waltham, MA) #job https://t.co/ejnnDenNZw — 13 hours 20 min ago